Finally, Malaysian can withdraw their PayPal Funds to our Visa Credit, Debit or Prepaid card 🙂 Here’s 3 easy steps to withdraw you money..
Follow the 3 easy steps below to withdraw your funds from your PayPal balance to your Visa® credit, debit or prepaid card. Here`s how:
1. Log in to your account and click the €˜Withdraw` tab.
2. Click €˜Transfer funds to your card`.
3. Fill in the required information and click €˜Continue`.
Will every Visa® credit, debit or prepaid card work?
No. Eligibility to withdraw funds to a Visa® credit/debit card may vary based on the issuing banks guidelines and regulations.
How do I determine if my Visa® credit, debit or prepaid card is eligible to withdraw funds?
If you already have a card with a Visa® logo added to your account, you`ll need to initiate a withdrawal to determine if your card is withdraw-eligible. Once you initiate a withdrawal, the status will show if it is eligible to withdraw funds.
Also, when you add a card, you can verify if the card is eligible to withdraw funds to by following these steps:
1. Click the €˜Profile` tab on the Account Overview page.
2. In the Financial Information column, click €˜Credit Cards`.
3. The status will show if it is eligible.
How long does it take to receive funds to my credit, debit, or prepaid card?
PayPal completes the transfer in 5-7 working days, but your Visa® card issuer`s policies may affect the processing time and could take longer.
How will the funds appear on my Visa® credit/debit/prepaid card?
If you choose to withdraw your balance to:
* A credit card: The funds will appear as a credit on your credit card account/statement. You can choose to apply this credit against your credit card account balance or you may choose to withdraw the funds, if your bank permits.
* A debit card: The funds will appear as a credit to your bank account. If your debit card is ATM-enabled, you may withdraw funds directly from an ATM.
* A prepaid card: The funds will top-up your prepaid card with the corresponding balance until you choose to make a purchase or a withdrawal.
For specific questions pertaining to your Visa® credit, debit, prepaid card capabilities, fees, etc., please contact the bank which issued your card directly.
Yes. To see the minimum withdrawal amount, go to our fees page. To learn more about maximum withdrawal amounts, click €˜View Limits` on the Account Overview page.
How much does it cost?
There is a withdrawal fee of US$5.00 (or local currency equivalent) per transaction. Currency conversion and return fees may also apply. Visit the fees page to learn more.
[tags]PayPal,Easy, Steps,Withdraw,PayPal Funds, Malaysia, Fund Transfer, Visa, Credit Card, Online Money[/tags]