1. Marketing 101: Develop a powerful and compelling core message.
Say something, say it well, say it often. Why should customers buy from you? Why should they even take a second glance? You need to build a powerful message that gets key points across without clutter because clutter is what leads to abandonment. Although this is the essence of a successful branding and marketing campaign, you`d be surprised how many companies fail to grasp this concept.
2. Make sure your core message is €œbenefit oriented. People don`t buy services or products, they buy the benefits of those services or products. In all your communications, make sure your message translates into specific benefits. Continue reading SEO:23 Powerful Marketing and Branding Tips Geared to Drive In More Traffic and Revenue
Listed below is a selection of the top banks worldwide ranked on total assets in US$. Our World and Country Bank Rankings are based on the total assets of a bank calculated from year end figures gained from submitted balance sheets. Bankers’ Almanac World and Country Bank Rankings are updated each quarter.
These World and Country Rankings offer an excellent indicator of how financial institutions are performing in the industry. Below you can see the top 10 banks, top 50 banks and best banks ranked on total assets in US Dollars.
Continue reading Top 50 Banks in the World & Rome Deal Creates World’s 5th-Largest Bank
Here’s a good articles that will teach you 16 SEO Tactics That Will Not Bring Targeted Google Visitors. Read more …
In my day-to-day reviews of client websites, I see lots of things done to websites in the name of SEO that in reality have no bearing on it.
In an effort to keep you from spending your precious time on supposed SEO tactics that will have absolutely no effect on your rankings, search engine visitors, conversions or sales, I present you with 16 SEO tactics that you can disregard from your personal knowledge base and/or SEO toolbox as being in any way related to SEO:
1. Meta Keywords: Lord help us! I thought I was done discussing the ole meta keywords tag in 1999, but today in 2011 I encounter people with websites who still think this is an important SEO tactic. My guess is it’s easier to fill out a keyword meta tag than to do the SEO procedures that do matter. Suffice it to say, the meta keyword tag is completely and utterly useless for SEO purposes when it comes to all the major search engines – and it always will be.
2. XML Site Maps or Submitting to Search Engines: If your site architecture stinks and important optimized pages are buried too deeply to be easily spidered, an XML site map submitted via Webmaster Tools isn’t going to make them show up in the search results for their targeted keywords. At best it will make Google aware that those pages exist. But if they have no internal or external link popularity to speak of, their existence in the universe is about as important as the existence of the tooth fairy (and she won’t help your pages to rank better in Google either!).
Continue reading SEO:16 SEO Tactics That Will Not Bring Targeted Google Visitors
Here’s 5 simple Steps to Powerful Article Marketing for all internet marketer, practice it to promote your products and see the results yourselves 🙂
Today, article marketing is probably one of the most powerful and inexpensive forms of online marketing available to small business owners and non-profits. For those not savvy with the term “article marketing,” here is a quick definition:
In exchange for a little sweat and focus, an article author (you) shares their wisdom and experience with the world by posting their short article of advice or insight to blogs, social media, and article publication sites. Within those articles are one-way links leading back to the author’s own website, raising the website’s “authority” karma with the search engines and increasing qualified web traffic. Continue reading SEO:5 Steps to Powerful Article Marketing
More money is wasted on advertising than any other business function. That is not to say businesses shouldn’t advertise but rather people should understand how advertising works. There are many ways to characterize ads, but for our purposes let’s make it simple and separate advertising into two distinct approaches: saturation and emotional.
One of the things I’ve learned over a long career is that business folk invariably take their lead from the wrong sources. Small and medium size businesses look to the mega corporations to learn their tricks and adopt their attitudes when they have little in common – advertising being no exception. Since our clients are mostly medium or small size companies we try to help put some of these issues into perspective.
If you’re big enough and have the money available, there are all kinds of marketing initiatives you can invest in, but if you have a limited marketing budget you need to be smart about how and on what you spend your advertising dollars. And the most effective and cost efficient place to spend those dollars is on your website. Yes you need to attract people to your site, but if once they arrive they find it lacks intriguing, engaging content, then you’ve wasted your money. So what tactical approach should you take to deliver your marketing message?
The first approach is saturation advertising like you see on television. Anyone who has spent an evening sitting in front of the TV set is familiar with what I am talking about: the constant repetition of the same commercials over and over until the ads become an unwelcome irritation. The fact is no matter what you do to avoid commercials they eventually seep into your head. Even fast forwarding through commercials on a recorded program has an effect. Saturation advertising depends on repetition not quality, which is why some of the worst and/or stupidest commercials can still be effective.
Continue reading Internet Marketing:Understanding Web Advertising
When it comes to social networking there’s little doubt that Facebook is the largest and most influential of the social networks online. It has more than 500 million registered user and, at the time of writing this, the average user is connected to 80 community pages, groups and events. For businesses this means that a Facebook page or other piece of Facebook real estate is a serious way to generate social and viral traffic, but only if it is done well.
There are 900 million objects that people interact with which means, first and foremost, yours needs to stand out. It either needs to provide something that others don’t (unlikely given the amount of competition) or it needs to do what it does better than the competition. One of the most common mistakes by small businesses is believing that Facebook traffic is a quick hit; it can take months to build up a decent sized list of fans that avidly read your content, but there are some steps you can take to help attract greater numbers.
The Facebook Platform
Fortunately, there is an extensive platform on which you can build unique Facebook pages and interact with existing and potential readers and your business needs to make the most of these in order to generate the best possible results.
Continue reading Internet Marketing: 6 Tips to Improved Facebook Marketing
People are a notoriously self-interested lot. They avoid activities that don’t benefit them, skip events that bore them, and reject content that doesn’t interest them in some way. They aren’t going to go out of their way to read up on an article simply because it has all the information the author thinks is vital and important if they personally feel that article is a waste of their time. Indeed, nothing is a surer waste of someone’s time than a crappy, poorly assembled article. A piece of copy could have the very recipe for successful nuclear fusion buried on page 14, but if it bored readers away on page 9, no one will ever dig deep enough to find it and society will continue to churn out dirty coal and uranium waste.
This raises the natural question: What exactly is “crappy” content? The short and almost tautological answer is “content that people don’t like,” but simply saying that doesn’t get a writer anywhere. There are many kinds of crappy content, each with its own unique reasons for being a dull and uninteresting lump rather than a well-polished gem of online commentary.
Type 1 – SEO Smash
First, let it be said that there are few techniques as important to online brand marketing at this time as Search Engine Optimization. Google rightly can claim to rule the web by means of its indexing power. A recent merger between Microsoft’s software and the Yahoo! search engine was described in terms of its ability to challenge the reigning king, Google, not on its own merits. So, the ability to get content noticed by search engines through the use of keywords, meta tags, and proper formatting is all a vital portion of the content process. Continue reading SEO: Avoiding the Trap of Crap Content
Could you use a handful of helpful small business tips to grow your company? I’m sure you can, and what better way to help small business owners like you then to share some of my favorite tips from our country’s top industry experts in their respective fields.
Below you will find a personal collection of some of my favorite golden nuggets from the country’s brightest minds in the areas of startups, small business, corporate finance, internet marketing, social media marketing, blogging, working online, selling online, branding, and much more.
Now, without further ado, here they are:
1. Lisa Barone of outspokenmedia.com. “If you want people to talk about you, you got to listen to something nine-time Grammy-wínner Bonnie Raitt told us way back in 1991. People want to talk and you gotta give ’em something to talk about.”
2. Chris Brogan of chrisbrogan.com. “I continue to believe that affiliate marketing is the best possible method of extending your salesforce on the web. I think that finding passionate people with applicable communities and audiences and then enabling their ability to profit from selling a product they support into their community is the gold standard of marketing on the web.”
Continue reading Internet Marketing: Top 25 Small Business Tips from Leading Industry Experts in the U.S.A
Most business owners now understand the importance of strong copy. What many business owners don’t realize is there are other alternatives to paying a fortune for great copy.
Most of these do require a nominal investment. But nothing compared to the huge fees for copywriting. A big part of the value a copywriter brings to the table (aside from marketing knowledge and being a wordsmith) is a fresh perspective. It’s that second set of eyes from a new perspective that can catch mistakes and provide more successful approaches.
Unfortunately, copywriting is deceptively simple. Almost anyone that can write to any degree thinks they can write great copy. Creating a piece of copy that causes the reader to take the action of spending their dollars simply from reading words on a page is no easy task.
1) How a Simple Copy Critique Can Improve Your Copy
Perhaps the simplest way to improve your copy is getting a copy critique. In the direct marketing industry this is a common term. Professional copywriters use copy critiques to sharpen each other’s skills and copy. You can either hire someone to do this for a few hundred dollars typically, or you might be able to find someone to do it for free. Just be careful that you are getting someone who knows what they are talking about. Continue reading Internet Marketing: How to Get Great Copy Without Hiring a Copywriter
Save MONEY (about 3% OFF) when you purchase on eBay.com, eBay.ca & eBay.co.uk!
Get up to 3% off cash back on any products purchased (Auctions or Buy it now) on eBay.com, eBay.ca & eBay.co.uk – The world’s most popular online store!
No Minimum Purchase Required!
Fast email reply on any questions. Feel free to contact us on any questions so we can build up trust! Full Refund if you are not satisfied!
- There is NO minimum purchase required
- Use it online at eBay.com, eBay.ca & eBay.co.uk
- There is no limit on how many times you can use this discount
- Read this before you purchase on eBay. Otherwise you will not get the discount!
- The discount will be paid as cash back. Like a rebate.
- This is NOT eBay coupon and it is stackable with eBay coupon if eBay send you one. (eBay coupon is not transferrable. You can only use eBay coupon if eBay sends you the coupon code.)
- A great potential to earn residual income!
It’s so Simple… Here’s how: Join FREE and start earning cash back today!
Continue reading BigCrumbs.com PayPal Discount Coupon, Rebates for eBay.com, eBay.ca & eBay.co.uk