Some cool and amazing facts for the day.. enjoy 🙂
1) BOOK WITHOUT LETTER ‘e’:
GADFY , written by Earnest Wright in 1939 is a 50,000+ word book, which doesn`t contain a single word with ‘e’ in it
2) WORD WITHOUT VOWEL: RHYTHM
3) BRAIN: Organ of body which has no sensation when cut .
4) CROCODILE: Only animal & reptile which sheds tear while eating .
5) No of Alphabets, which SOUND AS WORDS: They are
Birds, Animals and Trees amaze you!
1) SNAILS have 14175 teeth laid along 135 rows on their tongue.
2) A BUTTERFLY has 12,000 eyes.
3) DOLPHINS sleep with 1 eye open.
4) A BLUE WHALE can eat as much as 3 tonnes of food everyday, but at the same time can live without food for 6 months.
5) ELEPHANT teeth can weigh as much as 9 pounds.
6) The fierce DINOSAUR was TRYNOSAURS which has sixty long & sharp teeth, used to attack & eat other dinosaurs.
7) DIMETRODON was a mammal like REPTILE with a snail on its back. This acted as a radiator to cool the body of the animal.
8) CASSOWARY is one of the dangerous BIRD, that can kill a man or animal by tearing off with its dagger like claw.
9) The SWAN has over 25,000 feathers in its body.
10) OSTRICH eats pebbles to help digestion by grinding up the ingested food.
11) POLAR BEAR can look clumsy & slow but during chase on ice, can reach 25 miles / hr of speed.
12) KIWIS are the only birds, which hunt by sense of smell.
13) The EARTH has over 12,00,000 species of animals, 3,00,000 species of plants & 1,00,000 other species.
14) OWL is the only bird, which can rotate its head to 270 degrees.
In a period of a day or 24 hours an average human: 1) HEART beats 1,03,689 times.
2) LUNGS respire 23,045 times.
3) BLOOD flows 16,80,000 miles.
4) NAILS grow 0.00007 inches
5) HAIR grows 0.01715 inches
6) Take 2.9 pounds WATER (Including other liquids)
7) Take of 3.25 pounds FOOD.
8) Breathe 438 cubic feet AIR.
9) Lose 85.60, BODY TEMPERATURE.
10) Produce 1.43 pints SWEAT.
11) Speak 4,800 WORDS.
12) During SLEEP move 25.4 times
1) If we say MUMMY, they come together & go apart when we say DADDY? – LIPS
2) What goes up & never comes down? – AGE
3) Patches over patches but no stitches? – CABBAGE
4) What is that we cannot see, but is always before you? – FUTURE
5) What goes up & down a hill, but never moves? – ROAD
6) You can never wet it? – SHADOW
7) What belongs to You, but used by your friends more often you do? – YOUR NAME
[tags]Fun, Quiz, Facts, Cool, Amazing, Human, World, Unknown Fact, Funny Junk, Cool Stuff, BLUE , facts for the day, WHALE, EARTH, DINOSAUR , TRYNOSAURS, DIMETRODON , CASSOWARY, POLAR BEAR, KIWIS, ELEPHANT, OWL , ANIMAL[/tags]