This one cool bike! The Dodge Tomahawk is a concept motorcycle produced by Dodge.
At the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, Michigan, Dodge unveiled a motorcycle with an unusual design, featuring the 500 hp (373 kW) 8.3 L V10 engine from the Dodge Viper. The motorcycle has two front wheels and two rear wheels. This is done to aid in turning and stability at high speed.
checkout this video clip 🙂
* 500 bhp (373 kW) @ 5600 rpm (45 kW/L); 525 ft·lbf (712 Nm) @ 4200 rpm
* 10-cylinder 90-degree V-type, liquid-cooled, 505 in³ (8275 cc)
* 356-T6 aluminum alloy block with cast-iron liners, aluminum alloy cylinder heads
* Bore x Stroke: 4.03 by 3.96 in (102 x 101 mm)
* Two pushrod-actuated overhead valves per cylinder with roller-type hydraulic lifters
* Sequential, multi-port electronic fuel injection with individual runners
* Compression Ratio: 9.6:1
* Max Engine Speed: 6000 rpm
* Fuel Requirement: Unleaded premium, 93 octane (R+M/2)
* Oil System: Dry Sump; takes 8 quarts (8 L) Mobil 1 10W30 Synthetic
* Cooling System: Twin aluminum radiators mounted atop engine intake manifolds, force-fed from front-mounted, belt-driven turbine fan. Takes 11 quarts (10 L) of antifreeze.
* Exhaust System: Equal-length tubular stainless steel headers with dual collectors and central rear
* According to the official specs 0-60 mph times have been estimated at 2.5 seconds, with a top speed of 300+ mph. But there are also reports that the top speed is 676 km/h (about 450 mph). (NOTE: These speed estimations do NOT account for wind resistance. They are gearing estimates only. A motorcycles top speed is determined by many variables, including wind resistance, driver’s position, and road conditions.) It is very unlikely that anyone will ever test the vehicle, due to safety concerns and the price of the Tomahawk itself. Dodge has expressed interest in one day taking it to the Bonneville salt flats, but as of yet has not.