– When computing, whatever happens, behave as though you meant it to happen.
– When you get to the point where you really understand your computer, it’s probably obsolete.
– The first place to look for information is in the section of the manual where you least expect to find it.
– When the going gets tough, upgrade.
– For every action, there is an equal and opposite malfunction.
– To err is human . . . To blame your computer for your mistakes is even more human, it is downright natural.
– If at first you do not succeed, blame your computer.
– A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have evolved from a simpler system that worked perfectly.
– The number one cause of computer problems? Computer solutions offered by family members.
And if I may add – The best line I have heard when trying to explain to new computer users why something is happening that you don’t understand is:
“I think you have a problem with the interface between the chair and the keyboard.”
[tags]Funnies, pc, computing, funny, clean jokes, crazy funny, lol, just for laughs, pc computing joke, funny joke, Laws of Computing , funny lol, rotf[/tags]