Enjoy the latest World of Warcraft III DotA All-Stars v6.65 Map 🙂
DotA Change Logs v6.65 MAP
New agility hero (Murloc Nightcrawler)
Movement Speed: 305
Hero Type: Agility
Agility: 21 + 2.0
Strength: 21 + 1.0
Intelligence: 16 + 1.6
Slark calls upon deities of the swamps to seal a dark pact. Sacrificing some of his lifeblood, Slark is redeemed of all negative effects. After 2 seconds, a dark wave of destruction emits from the Nightcrawler, dealing damage to himself as well as all nearby enemies.
Deals half the damage to you immediately as part of the cost.
Surges directly forward and latches on to the first enemy he hits, binding it with chains of darkness. The enemy is unable to move more than 275 distance away from the point of impact for 3.5 seconds.
Pounce Range: 400/500/600/700
Pounce Damage: 50/75/100/125
Leash Range: 275
Leash Duration: 3.5
Note: Moves forward in the direction it is looking, this is not a target position cast.
Reciting ancient Nightcrawler incantations, Slark enchants his blade to steal the power and courage from his enemies. Every time Slark hits an enemy hero, he steals 1 point from all attributes and 1 additional from the main attribute of that enemy hero while Slark gains 4 points ofAgility.
Has an active and a passive portion.
Covers himself with a dark smoke, he becomes invisible and does not reveal himself while attacking or casting spells for 5.5 seconds.
Passively increases Nightcrawler’s movement speed and regeneration when he is out of sight of hostile units. Has a 0.7 delay when activated or deactivated.
Movement Speed: 30/35/40%
Health Regeneration: 2/3/4%
Active duration: 5.5 seconds
New intelligence hero (Ancient Apparition)
Movement Speed: 295
Hero Type: Intelligence
Agility: 20 + 2.2
Strength: 18 + 1.4
Intelligence: 25 + 2.6
Custom hero model by PrMosquito
The Apparition curses his foes with The Frozen Mark which will freeze enemies to the ground. Unless target enemy moves at least 740 away from the mark within 4seconds he is frozen still.
Damage per second: 37.5/50/62.5/75
Stun duration if triggered: 1.25/2/2.75/3.5
Single Target Spell
Note: Target takes damage per second until he is stunned or moves out of range.
Gathers ancient frost energy into one area to create a small, immobile ice vortex at a location. Whenever enemies are near it, theirmovement speed and magical resistance are reduced.
Movement Reduction: 18/22/26/30
Magic Resistance: -10/15/20/25
Releases a gust of cold wind at a target area, enchanting allied heroes with bonus magical damage on their attacks. Lasts for a limited number of attacks up to a maximum of 40seconds. While the enchanted heroes have this chilling touch, their attack speed is reduced by 15%.
Maximum number of attacks: 2/3/4/5
Bonus Damage: 40/50/60/70
Attack Speed Reduction: -15%
Note: Damage only triggers on enemy heroes, not creeps.
Ancient Apparition projects his presence out to make way for a powerful ripple of hailstone and dark magic. Once cast, it can release the spell to strike targets within 200 area of where his presence was upon release. It will deal damage to enemy units and apply a frostbite curse on them for 7seconds where their health regeneration will be frozen and will shatter if they fall close enough to death. This spell has global range depending on how long you wait for the projections to move. Frostbitten units will take minor damage over time.
Impact Damage: 250/350/450
Shatter Threshold: 10/11/12%
Note: You can charge (non-channeling, time based) this as long as you want if you want it to travel further outwards. Has an initial aoe of 200, but increases by a small amount the further it travels.
– Reworked Unstable Concoction
Razzil brews up an unstable concoction that he can throw at an enemy hero, to stun and deal damage. Once Razzil starts brewing, he can continue for up to 5seconds. Each second of brewing will increase the potency of the concoction and make Razzil more red. After the 5 seconds , there is a small buffer window. If Razzil does not throw the concoction soon after it will blow up and Razzil himself will suffer as if he was hit by the concoction. Concoction can blow up mid air if fired too late.
Charge Duration: up to 5 seconds
Buffer Duration: 1.5
Damage: Up to 150/200/250/300 (Physical damage type)
Stun: Up to 1/2/3/4 seconds
The longer it charges up, the more damage and stun it deals. Listed values are the maximum.
Note: This is hero only target spell. You cannot release it if there isn’t a visible target nearby (if you don’t release it on time, it explodes on you instead, damage and stunning you). After casting, it builds up for 5seconds. There is a small buffer duration after that.
Note 2: Alchemist has a red counter that counts down from 5 ontop of his head. Everyone can see this. It will be clear to the enemy when you are charging this.
– Mana Void cooldown reduced from 120/100/80 to 70
– Mana Break scaling increased from 16/32/48/64 to 28/40/52/64
– Searing Arrows cooldown from 2/2/0/0 to 2/0/0/0
– Reworked Jinada
Crit Chance: 15%
Evasion Chance: 15%
Passive. Adds a critical strike and small maim to your next attack. Has a cooldown.
Critical Strike: 1.4/1.6/1.8/2.0x
Maim: 25% MS/AS for 3 seconds
– Bloodrage Rebalanced from 6/9/12/15 duration and 10 cd to 6/7/8/9 duration and 12/10/8/6 cd. HP loss at a constant 20 hp per sec.
– Spiderlings gold bounty increased from 6-8 to 11-13 and XP bounty increased from 12 to 20
– Cast Point Improved
– Reworked his Blink Strike (7225)
Target an enemy unit. Teleports you, any images you have and the enemy unit to a random point along the line between the two of you. Gives you bonus attack damage for one attack.
Cast Range: 550/600/650/700
Bonus Attack Damage: 25/50/75/100 (for one attack)
Note: Chance is weighted, more likely to appear near center +/- 200 than on the extremes.
– Vacuum cast range decreased from 800 to 550
– Vacuum damage decreased from 60/120/180/240 to 40/80/120/160
– Witchcraft’s movement bonus has been restored (3/6/9/12%)
– Force of Nature’s Treants now have 33% spell resistance
– Fiery Soul buff duration increased from 5 to 7 seconds
– Movement speed increased from 300 to 310
– Stone Gaze cooldown increased to 100
– Movement speed increased from 300 to 315
– Void manacost decreased from 90/112/130/145 to 80/90/100/110
– Lowered Fire Panda armor by 2 points, hp from 900/1350/1800/2200 to 1200 and reworked damage from 52/105/214/234 to 70/112/140/180
– Primal Split cooldown from 180/150/120/90 to 180/160/140/120
Priestess of the Moon
– Starfall AoE increased by 50 to fix issues with it not hitting units on the edge of your attack
– Meat Hook scaling rebalanced. Cast range from 400/600/800/1000 to 550/700/850/1000, cd from 14 to 14/13/12/11 and manacost from 140 to 110/120/130/140
– Cast Point improved
– Decrepify can now be cast on Nether Ward
Queen of Pain
– Base Intelligence increased by 5
– Agi growth decreased from 2.5 to 2.0
– Strength grown decreased from 1.9 to 1.7
– Eye of the Storm mana cost increased from 100 to 100/150/200
– Shallow Grave cooldown increased from 54/40/26/12 to 60/45/30/15
– Base damage modified a little from 39-61 to 43-57
– Shrapnel duration decreased from 10 to 8 seconds
– Shrapnel AoE decreased from 450 to 325
– Dispersion now spreads the reflected damage over the number of nearby heroes. So it is the same in a 1v1 case, but greatly reduced in team fights.
Twin Head Dragon
– Ice Path stun rescaled from 0.8/1.2/1.6/2.0 to 1.00/1.33/1.66/2.0
– Ice Path cooldown scales from 16 to 16/15/14/13
– Macropyre spawn speed improved
– Overpower is no longer removed when BKB is activated
– Overpower will not interrupt your movement when cast
– Upheaval cooldown increased from 20 to 65 seconds
– Reworked hero (124153)
Movement Speed: 295
Hero Type: Intelligence
Agility: 11 + 1.3
Strength: 20 + 2.2
Intelligence: 21 + 2.5
Visage drains the life from a target, slowing its attack and move speed by 32%. He then gets bonuses equal to those drained.
Stolen MS & AS: 32
Duration: 3/4/5/6 (for both you and the target)
Visage sends out a surge of agony towards an enemy unit, echoing the suffering that nearby heroes (foe or allied) have taken. For each 130 damage taken around him, his soul counter increases by one for up to 6 seconds.
Deals 20 damage + 60 for each charge.
Max Soul Counters: 3/4/5/6
Note: Does not count damage taken from creeps. Charges when either allied heroes or enemy heroes take damage. Damage only has a 6 second window.
Visage surrounds himself with the magical energy of the dead, granting extra physical armor and magic damage resistance. However, the energy degenerates with every instance of damage taken and will require time to recover back to full strength. Has 4 layers.
Armor per layer: 2/3/4/5
Magic Resistance per layer: 4/8/12/16
Cloak Recovery: 14/12/10/8 seconds
Note: This is only affected by player based damage.
Visage conjures up two blind Familiars from the realm of death. Familiars have high attack power but each attack, up to 6, drains their power and temporarily weakens them.
Familiars can transform into stone, stunning nearby enemy units upon landing and regenerating their health and attack power. Familiars give a large bounty (150 each) if killed.
Level 1: Up to 72 attack damage, 300 HP, 1 second stun.
Level 2: Up to 90 attack damage 400 HP, 1.25 second stun.
Level 3: Up to 108 attack damage 500 HP, 1.5 second stun.
Familiars take reduced damage from spells.
Stoneform Cooldown: 30
Summon Cooldown: 160
Summon Manacost: 150
Note: Can only have 2 Familiars up at any point.
Note 2: Stoned familiars are temporarily immune to damage, but they revert to normal form after 7 seconds
Note 3: Familiars will not autoattack enemies on their own, as to not consume their limited attack energy
– Windrunner cooldown improved from 30/25/20/15 to 15
– Paralyzing Casks now do 50 damage to heroes on each bounce
– Added a new recipe item (Urn of Shadows)
– Sobi Mask (325)
– 2x Gauntlets of Strength (300)
– Recipe (250)
+ 50% Mana Regeneration
+ 6 Strength
Starts with 0 charges. Each time an enemy hero dies near you, it gains a charge. The first charges increments by 2, so it goes 0/2/3/4/5/etc
Each usage of the item decreases the charge by 1.
Each hero death can only charge up one of these items per death, so more than one hero having this will not increase the charges for both of the items.
Can be cast on an ally to heal, dispels on non-creep damage. Can alternatively be cast on an enemy hero to do half the heal (200) as damage over 8 seconds.
Heal: 400 HP over 8 seconds
Scroll of Town Portal
– Reworked mechanics
– The casting time system for scroll teleports are now dynamic.
Whenever a hero teleports to an area, it causes any other teleports to that area to be delayed with extra time based on the number of heroes that teleported or are teleporting there. Each teleport leaves has memory lasts about 20 seconds for that location.
This does not affect teleports to the fountain area (it accounts for rough areas around shop area as well).
Example: First hero teleports to his tower, he takes the usual 3 seconds casting time. Then lets say the 3 other heroes teleport right after. The second one that telports after the original has a 5 second teleport time. Then 6 seconds, 7, etc.
– Teleport location effect no longer lies to the enemies about the landing spot
– Enemies now see the colors of the teleporting heroes
– Increases max range on where you can choose teleport near a building from 350 to 525
– The color of the teleport effect changes if you are in delayed teleport mode. It goes to normal once you have the standard 3 seconds left. So both sides can tell if its a quick or a delayed teleport and time things accoringly.
– Added support for Axe. Cooldown decreased from 75/65/55 to 20
Boots of Speed
– Now available in the side shops
– Duration reduced from 5 to 3.5 seconds
– Cooldown increased from 15 to 25
– Blademail can no longer reflect blademail sourced damage
– Push distance increased from 500 to 600
– Properly blocks Unstable Concoction and Death Coil
– Maelstrom attack speed bonus increased from 15 to 25
– Price increased by 100
– AoE damage effect can now be toggled on and off
– Damage block reduced from 40 to 20 when equipped on ranged heroes (50% less block like stout and Poor Man’s Shield)
Gameplay & Cosmetics
* Readjusted the -bonus gold/xp system that is given in an aoe around dying heroes from being static unsplit to a dynamic split variation (numbers adjusted as well)
* Rebalanced the creep stats for your creeps when you kill an enemy rax
XP Bounty: 41
Gold Bounty: 21-41
XP Bounty: 25
Gold Bounty: 18-26
XP Bounty: 25
Gold Bounty: 21-41
XP Bounty: 25
Gold Bounty: 18-26
* Added a new small neutral camp (102473)
* Increase the buffer time in -CM from 45 to 60 seconds (This means 15 seconds total for each player, not 15 seconds for each turn)
* Added the new hero death timers to observer scoreboard title
* Reworked Recipe tooltips (128284)
* A text message and minimap indictator is now displayed when an ally purchases a Courier
* Observer board now shows ultimate cooldowns (120509)
* Added a new physical model for Gem of Truesight (124547)
* New and reworked heroes are temporarily unavailable in -CM
* Added a new visual effect when you have the Haste powerup (83240)
* A special death animation is now played when Pudge suicides (17542)
* Improved spawning location code for couriers, to help against minimap icon overlap
* Decreased cooldown on Courier Morph and added a mini techies courier (123947)
* Fixed Inner Beast buff icon
* Removed extra spikes that appear on some (except Leshrac) characters with Aghanims Scepter (11289)
* Added new sound effect for Scream of Pain
* Improved quality of Panda’s Thunderclap icon
* Removed the gorge in the terrain near the bottom sentinel lane
* Added visual effect for Huskar’s Scepter (20814)
* Some Nighstalker visual improvements (5227)
* Rotated the direction the Frozen Throne is facing (82193)
* Changed Scourge consumable shop model from Graveyard to Tomb of Relics (114591)
* Added hero pick/ban data to replays for -CD mode (same data format as -CM)
* Added hero pool information to replays for -CD mode (Format: Pool+index,id)
* Fixed hero death timer overwriting player name color for leavers
* Added a camera control command (-center) that locks the camera to your hero. -centeroff disables it (Not recommend for regular games)
* Clarified Ward tooltips
* Fixed lots of typos
* Replay Data: host playerid is 0 if the game was created using HCL automode
* Adjusted where the kill timer shows on the open scoreboard. Names are always visible now.
* Some minor code optimizations when heroes are picked
* Invoker: Forged Spirit units are now added to your control group when created
* Invoker: Added an Ally/Observer only visual effect that plays before sun strike lands
* New icon for Essence Aura
* New icon for Darkness
* New icon for Desolate
* New icon for Void (126145)
* New icon for Enchant (126145)
* New icon for Impetus (126145)
* New icon for Nature’s Attendants (126145)
* New icon for Backtrack (126145)
* New icon for SA’s Blink Strike (126145)
* New icon for Crystal Nova (118362)
* New icon for Death Ward (126145)
* New icon for Divided We Stand (126145)
* New icon for Dual Breath (126145)
* New icon for EMP (126145)
* New icon for Exorcism (126145)
* New icon for Geostrike (126145)
* New icon for Impale NA (126145)
* New icon for Juxtapose (108662)
* New icon for Phantom Edge (108662)
* New icon for Malefice (126145)
* New icon for Reaper’s Scythe (126145)
* New icon for Timelock (126145)
* New icon for Timewalk (126145)
* New icon for Invoke Tornado (126145)
* New icon for Last Word (126145)
* New icon for Amplify Damage (126145)
* New icon for Jinada (105435)
* New icon for Track (105435)
* Fixed bug with swapping with Kunkka and getting Quelling Blade
* Fixed Kraken Shell not getting disabled when Doomed
* Fixed an area where you could TP and become stuck
* Fixed a bug with Forged Spirits dying when getting an allied War Cry buff
* Fixed a recent issue with Frost Arrows cast range
* Fixed Eul’s movement speed bonus not functioning correctly sometimes (if your hero has a unit morphing ability)
* Fixed a minor bug with Ursa’s Enrage + Fury Swipes combo against Vanguard
* Fixed some Ion Shell stacking bugs
DotA v6.65 Maps Download Link:
DotA v6.65 Map Download – MegaUpload Mirror
DotA v6.65 Map Download – HotFile Mirror
DotA v6.65 Map Download – Rapidshare Mirror
DotA v6.65 Map Download – GetDota Mirror
Technorati Tags: Warcraft Dota, Warcraft III, Murloc Nightcrawler, New Hero, Wow, Dota-Alllstars, Free Map, DotA v6.65 Map, Download Free Maps, IceFrog, DotA Blizzard, Warcraft, DotA v6.66 Map, Official Dota-Allstars , 6.65 Changelog, Free Download, Dota AI Maps, v6.65 AI Maps, hotfile, rapidshare