got this forwarded mail regarding the hazards of using hand phone or mobile phone while it’s being recharged.. take a look below 😮
PLEASE FORWARD TO ALL WHOM U CARE.…
Never, Never, Never do this.
A few days ago, a person was recharging his mobile phone at home.
Just at that time a call came in and he answered it with the Instrument still connected to the outlet.
After a few seconds electricity flowed into the cell phone unrestrained and the young man was thrown to the ground with a heavy thud.
His parents rushed to the room only to find him unconscious, with a weak heartbeat and burnt fingers.
He was rushed to the nearby hospital, but was pronounced dead on arrival.
Cell phones are a very useful modern invention.
However, we must be aware that it can also be an instrument of death.
Never use the cell phone while it is hooked to the electrical outlet!
[tags]Danger, Hazard, Health, Hand phone Fire, Burnt Finger, Cell Phone Explode, Beware, Electrical Hazards, Dead, Electrocuted, re-charge, Nokia Phone, Explosive charger[/tags]