keke.. some funny joke about Starship Enterprise is Nearing the End of It’s Warranty
– Shields fail to work on alternate Fridays.
– Digital speedometer on helm console stuck at “88”.
– Holodeck becomes caught in an infinite loop: ship is overcome by ten thousand care bears.
– Rust problem in engineering causes support failure: one corner of warp coil now help up by phone book.
– Impulse engines stall when used in reverse.
– Booster cables become permanent fixtures in transporter room.
– Captain’s chair must be propped up against screen to keep image from flickering.
– Guinan stops wearing large, heavy hats for fear of falling through squeaky part of floor in 10-forward.
– Lower part of bridge falls even lower and ramps along either side become too steep for crew to climb.
– Ship cannot enter warp while food dispenser is making Kraft macaroni and cheese.
– Turbolift cannot climb past deck 5 when there are more than 2 people on board.
– Main sensor array unable to pick up anything except CBS.
– Computer fails to process any instruction beginning with “w”.