– When computing, whatever happens, behave as though you meant it to happen.
– When you get to the point where you really understand your computer, it’s probably obsolete.
– The first place to look for information is in the section of the manual where you least expect to find it.
– When the going gets tough, upgrade.
– For every action, there is an equal and opposite malfunction.
Continue reading Crazy Funny – The Laws of Computing
One man, in search for a humble bargain, and another, who hates a man in search for a humble bargain. This short depicts the things a salesman would go through just to close a sale.
Don’t be fooled by their cuteness because they are really some crazy Jedi Kittens! Check out this cute and funny video clip of Star Wars Jedi Kittens 😀