Here’s are some great way to increase your daily sales volume.. do try them out let me know if these help in your sales 🙂
1. Make your potential customers forget about the competition. Just tell them to forget with a factual and believable reason why they should.
2. Joint venture with your competition if you can’t beat them. You could agree to work together and beat the other competition then share the profits.
3. Visit chat rooms were your potential customers would gather. You can lurk and do market research or mention your product to people.
4. Make your web site sticky by building a large directory of web sites your visitors would enjoy. It saves them precious time searching for them.
5. Start a free-to-join business association from your web site. Just ask all members to place your association logo and link on their web site.
6. Make extra revenue for your web site by selling advertising space on your web site, in your e-zine, in your free ebooks, on your classified ad site, etc.
7. Switch your marketing plan when your market dies for your product. Be flexible and redesign your product for a different market.
8. Make your web site worth revisiting. Give your visitors original content, free ebooks, information web site links, free useful software, etc.
9. Build your opt-in e-mail list using an FFA (free-for-all links page). People can submit links to your links page and you can send them a thanks e-mail.
10. Reward your customers for giving you product feedback. It could be discounted products, useful software, information products, etc.
Quote of the Day:
“Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper or your self-confidence.”
~ Robert Frost
[tags]Quote , Day ,10, Amplifying ,Ways, Turn Up , Sales Volume, Tips, Make Money, Internet Marketing, Web Traffic, Website, Google, Marketing, Selling, FFA[/tags]