Trying to sell stuff online? Here’s 10 magic like methods to multiply your Online orders..
1. Use reward programs to keep people revisiting your web site and buying your products. You could reward gifts or discounts for revisiting or buying.
2. Publish e-zines for other web sites to increase your traffic. You could do it at no charge and inreturn just ask for a sponsor ad in each issue.
3. Trade endorsement ads with other e-zines. They pull more hits and sales than just trading classified ads because it gives your ad instant credibility.
4. Test your ad copy before you start taking orders. Tell your visitors to e-mail you if they want to be notified when you launch a new product.
5. Get your visitors excited about your product by letting them know how excited you are about it. Tell them why you’re excited and use exclamation points.
6. Use incentives to gain referrals if you don’t have an affiliate program. Tell people when they refer customers you will award them with free products.
7. Tell your visitors the reason why you’re having a sale so they don’t think your products are cheap. It could be a holiday/seasonal sale or clearance sale.
8. Stay away from overloading your web site with high tech gadgets. They can create a slow loading web page and distract people away from your offer.
9. Cut out words, phrases, and paragraphs in your ad copy that aren’t selling or supporting your product. This will stop people from getting bored with your ad.
10. Keep people at your web site as long as possible. Allow them to download free ebooks, sign-up for contests, use free online services, etc.
“Friends are an aid to the young, to guard them from error; to the elderly, to attend to their wants and to supplement their failing power of action; to those in the prime of life, to assist them to noble deeds.” ~ Aristotle
[tags] Tips, Tricks,10 Magical ,Ways,Multiply ,Online Orders, Internet Marketing, Web Traffic, Make Money Online, E-Commerce[/tags]