Here’s some Tips to avoid ATM Fraud… Do not use the ATM if you suspect it has been tampered with
• Don’t be distracted by strangers and use your hand to cover your PIN from prying eyes
• Don’t share your PIN or use a PIN which someone can guess, like your birth date
Top 5 tips for avoiding ATM scams
• Inform the Bank immediately if:
– your card is retained by the ATM for no reason
– you receive an alert for a transaction you did not authorise
– your bank statement shows a discrepancy
Be mindful of your surroundings when you are at the ATM.
Does the ATM look like it has been tampered with?
Ensure no one is watching you before using the ATM.
The sooner you report it to the bank, the better the chances of stopping the fraud.
10 INSANE ATM SCAMS YOU NEED TO LOOK OUT FOR